Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Why do women idolize bad boys so much?

88 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

The main issue in relationships today is women’s hypergamy run rampant, too many past flings, television and need for attention. Women constantly manipulate and evaluate their man. Is he better than her ex, why did he do that, my ex did that, my ex was better there, he was amazing in that situation etc. If enough negative strokes are taken her love will evaporate (sometimes overnight) and she will target another man whilst still holding only her man (this is usually unconscious). Once another man is obtained complete emotional detachment takes place. It is a bitter pill to swallow.

Even if a man is Batman- gentleman, charming, handsome, driven, passionate, mature. A woman may be swept of her feet but then the Joker will appear more exciting and a better option. And if enough advances are made Batman is gone. Batman is the boring and bland ex. Joker is amazing.

• 1 year ago

because bad boys pay Hoes more money

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Girls like bad boys, Women like Alphas.

Source(s): former bad boy....well I faked it well.
  • Nick
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Confidence. Personality.

• Michele K
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Confidence yes, but certianly no personality

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Because bad boys are seen as dominate and confident. A bad boy doesn't take direction from the woman, but simply leads by default by the way he handles himself and the way he addresses her. This is appealing because ultimately most women want to be with a man that is a strong personality that will take charge.

• Michele K
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

personality and confidence is not quite the same, but you are right about that it is good not to take direction from the woman and even women hate this usually, too.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Its evolutionary.

• 1 year ago

Different reasons. One is that they view the bad boys as strong. There's this stereotype that he will protect his princess.

• 1 year ago

The excitement

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because bad boys give them an excuse to release their “inner slut”, I would imagine.

• 1 year ago

Guys like bad girls as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.