Can this long distance relationship change for better once we are living together?

PROS: Takes care of me when I’m sick Always answers for me when I call ( being long distance this is the only mode of communication) Talks to me all day Tells me he loves me every day Gives me money for anything I want (I feel like he would do anything for me) His family adores me he loves his... show more PROS:

Takes care of me when I’m sick
Always answers for me when I call ( being long distance this is the only mode of communication)
Talks to me all day
Tells me he loves me every day
Gives me money for anything I want
(I feel like he would do anything for me)
His family adores me
he loves his family

CONS:

*Threatened to harm another guy or me if I messed around on him
*Dug nails into my sunburnt skin because we were arguing
*Grabbed me by my chest and told me not to ever walk away from him
*Calls me a stupid/dumbass ***** when he is mad and justifies by stating that is how our relationship is and that’s just “us” and that we get over it
*When he’s mad he will say that he makes more money than me and belittles my career
*I have to answer my phone all the time and have to tell him whenever I leave the house —He says he doesn’t have to do it because he’s a man and I’m a woman so he doesn’t have to tell me his every move but I do. Therefore, I have to report to him before making any moves
*One moment he can be so loving and sweet and the next very mean
*I feed like I have sex whenever he wants it even when I’m tired, otherwise he will say I denied him sex and will act upset
*Cheated on me unprotected with multiple women