amy
Lv 4
amy asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

Women: Should we keep our legs CLOSED?

Till marriage like the old days? Men are getting sex nowadays without any marriage. This is resulting men getting the cake and eating it too.

And men aren’t getting married nowadays because they are getting it without marriage. In the old days, women had to keep their virginity till marriage, this way horny men had to get married lol. Whats happening today sucks ! This way, the society and family life will decay in no time 😭😭

76 Answers

Relevance
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Best answer

Yes women, keep your legs closed until you're married. Have some respect for yourself.

• hi
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

Abe , I’m a man and I couldn’t careless about sex outside of the marital bed , I find it disgusting and responsible for the high rates of aborted children , single motherhood and people with STD. Please propose a law where men are sent to jail if they engage in sex outside of the marital bed .

• 10 months ago

keeping legs closed only applies to skirts where depending on the length shitll get revealed, so if youre wearing pants its fine

• Icarus10 months agoReport

True, true. It's always a good idea to wear some tight shorts under your skirt if you have a bad habit of splaying your legs as well

• 10 months ago

to have sex before or after marriage is a personal choice but convincing men to marry just for having sex? It doesn't sound nice to me.

• 10 months ago

Men are getting sex these days without marriage.. hahah so are women. its not a one way thing is it....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

No Lets Open them More Girls,its better for the Guys that away..

• Prince
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Ain't gonna buy the cow when we're getting the milk for free. And, were you to HEAR what we say about you to each other when you DO give it free, your legs would snap shut of their own accord. Plus we'll probably marry someone else who isn't cheap.

• abe10 months agoReport

i suggest you go watch one of John Mulaney’s stand ups. he tackles this little metaphor you’re using and breaks it down a bit. have a lovely day, dick!

• Tara
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It is supposed to wait until the marriage (not before the marriage) - for both people (not to just catch the man).

• Bill
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Penis territory? That sounds really lame.

• 10 months ago

Guys should prove that he loves her by dating her, buying her stuff and serenading. Sex shouldnt come easy to a guy.

• Zoey
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

Fvck serenading! If I were single, I would be just fine with chocolate, and the guy hanging out with me because he wants to, and just us chilling together. If sex happens, it happens. But make sure they're clean of ANY form of sexual ailments, and use protection!

• Bill
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Women reversing the results of a sexual liberation movement they caused would be nothing new.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

With some people it's like I live on a different planet than them.

Like.. Married couples with children have always been rare since i can remember. People still get married!?

Hmmmm..whatever.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.