Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Do you think the next president in 2020 is going to be better or worse than Trump?

221 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Trick question. The 2020 president will be trump

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ANYONE would be better than Trump.

• 1 year ago

Year of perfect vision. (20/20 TWENTY TWENTY)

I can see someone using in campaign.

TRUMP will be out. Anyone is better than him. We need someone who is willing to compromise but stand for their beliefs.

TRUMP'S problem is his stubbornness (his way or the highway. Money buys/motivates people) reason why most will resign their duties instead of dealing with foreseen problems. (to protect their reputation, family lifestyle, before anything comes out of woodwork)

• ...Show all comments
    • Perry1 year agoReport

AT LEAST HE'S NOT AN *** KISSER LIKE SOME PRESIDENTS LIKE OH I DON'T KNOW... OBAMA!

• 1 year ago

not sure

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I see you have Trump derangement syndrome, Trump has been an amazing president he has kept his promises, unemployment the lowest its been in years, black unemployment the lowest its been in seventeen years, i hope that 2020 will be another good year for President Trump?

• 1 year ago

Better because I feel like a lot of people (not all) realized what they did right and wrong about their decision with the election.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sarah1 year agoReport

'm with you Trinity.......why have speed limits because people are just going to disregard the law......heckfire......why even have any laws or POlice.......we should just be able to self regulate and do what ever the heck we want.

• 1 year ago

Better

• 1 year ago

There's only going to be one President in 2020 - - the next inauguration takes place in January 2021

• 1 year ago

No one can be worse than what we have now.

• ...Show all comments
    • Perry1 year agoReport

SURE THEY COULD, THEY COULD BE A DEMOCRAT WHICH WILL ALWAYS BE WORSE THAN TRUMP AS THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS

• 1 year ago

Daffy Duck would be more intelligent, dignified, and competent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.