It *is* wrong for a guy to call a girl an "ugly sl#t"?

I remember in high school, there was this guy in my class who wasn't very nice to me. If he walked passed me in the classroom, he would turn me and tell me to shut up for no apparent reason. Once he singled me out of a group of people by calling me "fat", and I was 14. Then, when I was 15, I was... show more I remember in high school, there was this guy in my class who wasn't very nice to me. If he walked passed me in the classroom, he would turn me and tell me to shut up for no apparent reason. Once he singled me out of a group of people by calling me "fat", and I was 14.

Then, when I was 15, I was sitting in the library studying, and he came to sit in front of me. He started talking with me, then after five minutes, he got angry and demanded I speak to him, and that it is rude to ignore someone.

There was another guy I was friends with, and this boy bought up the subject. He said that my guy friend talked behind my back that I was an "ugly sl#t".

I was immediately shocked and felt a lump in my throat, like I had been thudded with something hard.

Then the guy, sitting across from me, started saying: "No, you... you are sooooo ugly"

I packed up my work, told him to "get a life" and spent the rest of the next half hour wandering around the front yards of the school in a surreal trance.

Now it *is* wrong for a guy to call a girl an "ugly sl#t"? Especially since I did or said nothing to him to provoke that, and I was a virgin in high school who didn't even have my first kiss till age 21, years after that.

There are times when I don't look at my reflection because sometimes I'm not happy. It doesn't help that I have an isolated life and receive no visitors from relatives, so I feel unloved enough without some kid telling me I'm an "ugly whore".