Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 11 months ago

I'm Mexican. My commanding officer says, "Hey Hot Sauce, go back to Tacoville." Should I report him?

Update:

united states army

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Best answer

Hmm, Tacoville; Isn't that the catering truck that sits outside the main gate every afternoon?

Maybe he is just telling you too go to lunch.

What ever happened to the term 'Beaner"?

• 11 months ago

Are you Mexican or American? Either way, such a comment from a superior officer is inappropriate.

• 11 months ago

No. just respond "What section of Jerkville are you from, Sir. ? "

That will put him back in his place.

• A C
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Nope. Just smile and say "Yes Sir! First chance I get Sir!" You're a man now. Don't sweat the small stuff. You may even gain a friend.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gregg
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Then tell him, "Hey Sir, I'm horseradish, but I'll get you a soy sauce".

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No just do what he says. MAGA.

• 11 months ago

Yes, you should **👀**👀.

• 11 months ago

No he doesn’t.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

No. The regulations are there for your superiour to break. If you report male on male rape in the military, you get discharged as a schizophrenic.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Well, I'm not sure. Typical army mentality would probably be that you can't take the heat, and they will most likely give you **** for it. I'm sure there are army regulations for these kind of things. no? Maybe you should read them. I really don't see the harm in this, but then again I'm no mexican, but I happen to like hot sauce and tacos, so I really don't see the harm in it either.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.