soooooo Photo A or Photo B? social experiment.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

A as a lesser evil, as it's been mentioned above, it's not awesome, but the B photo is flat, there's nothing to catch an eye.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

A has a better lay out.

• 10 months ago

I'd go with 'A; ...

• Nama
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Photo A.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Photo A

• Frank
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Photo A is what I'd call the lesser of two evils.

Photo B is just downright awful. It's horribly lit, the angle is bad as is the composition, the background/foreground meet to create a horizon line that splits the image in a nearly 50/50 composition. The arrangement isn't horrible, just boring and not creative. All the shapes move in a straight and boring line.

On the other hand, Photo A is much better arranged with a circular patter that gives the viewer's eye a visual path to follow. However, the arrangement of A is too tight and scrunched up. Look at the elements as shapes and not as boxes, cans and tins. The lighting on A could be softer, so either make your light source larger or bring it in closer. The wooden box is arranged in a way that kind of makes it look like it's floating, which isn't a good thing. The drop shadow is too harsh under the box, but using a softer light source would fix it.

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

are you trying to decide which design process is more streamlined? by hand or with a computer? The computer is clearly more thought out...and the other one is kinda boring...espcially since the lighting on both is poor

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

why do you ask me?

• 10 months ago

Stoners won’t care. Just show them the weed.

Non-stoners don’t care either.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.