Do people really not realize that the Catholic Bible is the original, purest version of the Bible?

Books were removed from the Catholic Bible to create the Protestant Bible by a council of MEN. Protestants created a new God in THEIR (MAN'S) image. Isn't it Satan who tries to convince man that they are the equal or better than God?
Update: By the way, I do not subscribe to any religion. As to whether God exists, that is still an open question, for me. Religion, however, is man-made, and is primarily used to separate groups of men into conflicting factions.
Update 2: Hey, Chris, why can't I comment on your answer? What are you afraid of? And, I don't care what you believe, I truly do not subscribe to any religion. As an outside observer, it just amuses me that so many people (presumably Protestants) demonize the original Christian Religion and original Christian... show more Hey, Chris, why can't I comment on your answer? What are you afraid of? And, I don't care what you believe, I truly do not subscribe to any religion. As an outside observer, it just amuses me that so many people (presumably Protestants) demonize the original Christian Religion and original Christian Bible. Religion truly does divide people into conflicting groups.