camilie asked in HealthMental Health · 11 months ago

Is it bad to say that living with my mom is so mentally draining and hard?

• justin

No? Why would it be?

Admit it now so that you won't be hindered later in life by turning back when it is detrimental to you. You have to be strong for you mom. Love her but know that if she is acting weird more than likely it will be you that will have to take care of her. Keep each other healthy that way.

I have no idea what your personal living situation is.

If you are an adult and you find it difficult to live with your mother, simply move out and support yourself.

No it's not bad. Imagine how she must feel. I assume she'll be kicking you out of her house soon.

It's against the law!!!!!! Watch your mouth!!!!!

Insufficient data

• A C

Yes. Honor your mother.

Source(s): The Bible
    • A C

If your mother is a psycho and abusive you should be patient until you are 18 and then leave home immediately. You can honor your mother by simply not saying anything negative about her. You don't have to like her.