Atheists if God isn't real then who created this universe you see around you?

Do you think nothingness gives off free cookies?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

who says it's a "who"? If theists believe God can be eternal and not have a beginning, then why couldn't the universe be eternal and why does it need a beginning?? maybe its always been here

• 11 months ago

No. But the Cookie Monster would turn the cookies INTO nothingness!

COOOOKIEEEE..!!!

• Doc
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

If god can come from nothing, then so can the rest of the universe. Why should there be double standards for him?

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Why does there need to be a "who"?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

If God created the universe, who created God?

In quantum gravity theory, tiny spacetime's can pop in and out of existence spontaneously any time without a cause out of nothingness. This is the way quantum physics works.

• they know it's God, dear, but they have to lie to themselves to believe the delusion they've chosen to accept, which requires much mental gymnastics from the atheists, dear.

• 11 months ago

I don't know how the universe came to be, but that doesn't mean I am going to attribute it a "god", least ways not without any reliable testable evidence to back up such a claim.

Why are YOU so afraid to say "I don't know"?

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

People thought god was behind rain and tides and lightning and rivers and planets and stars before we understood their natural origins. I see no reason why the universe won't also have a natural origin.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I don't know how the universe started. I don't think anyone created it There are plenty of explanations that don't require invoking a magical deity. We can explain the origins of life and the universe with natural explanations. God is a bad theory.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

But...didn't your god start with nothingness?

Charlie: Where did this concept or word, or your god for that matter, exist if there was no universe for it to exist in? I guess you don't understand what nothingness is.

• Charlie
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

No in the beginning was the word. It starts with some kind of concept.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.