Is it safe to say that USA is sometimes boring?

Now please don't get offended or angry or defensive. I love USA and would gladly immigrate there within months have I the opportunity. I've always had positive, glowing views of America, and am certainly not ignorant of America's history, culture and omnipresence in the world. So I hope to move to USA... show more Now please don't get offended or angry or defensive. I love USA and would gladly immigrate there within months have I the opportunity. I've always had positive, glowing views of America, and am certainly not ignorant of America's history, culture and omnipresence in the world.

So I hope to move to USA one day, maybe to California or Las Vegas. Because I have a chronic mental illness, I can get emotional sometimes, even if I'm on holiday.

If I lived in USA, would there ever be a day where I might find the place boring?