Is it safe to say that USA is sometimes boring?

Now please don't get offended or angry or defensive. I love USA and would gladly immigrate there within months have I the opportunity. I've always had positive, glowing views of America, and am certainly not ignorant of America's history, culture and omnipresence in the world.

So I hope to move to USA one day, maybe to California or Las Vegas. Because I have a chronic mental illness, I can get emotional sometimes, even if I'm on holiday.

If I lived in USA, would there ever be a day where I might find the place boring?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Every single place in the world is sometimes boring, so yes, it's safe to say that.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Well obviously you’re not going to be doing fun stuff everyday so yes there is going to be boring days. I’m having one right now in California. But USA is so big there’s so much to explore and do. You just have to find the time and money.

• 11 months ago

Depends on where in the U.S., some places are always fun, such as California, Florida, New York, Alaska, Hawaii, and Texas, but there are parts that can be boring sometimes, especially the middle parts due to flat land, and lack of tourist attractions, no offense.

• 11 months ago

Depends on what you like and where you are.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

You can be bored anyplace if you just sit @ home. I'm rather bored now, that's why I'm thinking of heading to Florida - Disneyworld, beaches, etc.

• 11 months ago

USA is boring from day to day, let me tell you.

• Sukrit
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

It still offences. Not safe. May all get nirvana.

• It's boring in rural South Dakota at 3am on a Wednesday. That's safe to say.

Source(s): Senior unspecial
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.