My gf dumped me a month ago...now what?

So my gf dumped me out of the blue last month. Her life has gone to **** since then. She started doing drugs, totaled her car, got involved with the wrong people, etc.. She s called me up crying. I try to help, but then she pushes me away. I think something outside our relationship may have led to her breaking up with me, and I think she honestly still loves me. But she has emotional issues, and I m wondering if that s why. What should I do?

It sounds like there are some personal issues going on, as long as you don't identify any major problems that may have existed within the relationship. However, you all remaining in contact could be unhealthy for you as well. If you feel like you are emotionally ok with you all being broken up then I feel it would be ok for you to reach out and see if she's ok. But she seems very unstable right now. You need to make sure that you are protecting your feelings and emotions while communicating with her but not being together. If you feel that you are over her emotionally, then it would be ok to see if she's well but she may need some psychological help. I would advise that you tell her to seek a counselor.

• Kaylee

Move on. Honestly it’s good that you aren’t apart of her destructive life style. Nothing I’m this world is an excuse to be destructive and make your life even more sh*tty.

That’s freaking awesome! Don’t be a cuck and let that user back into your life. I had women dump me a over decade ago and I am still waiting for their lives to turn to crap. I look up their facebook pages about once a month. Nope. Their lives are still going well and that just gets under my skin so bad.