zeno
Lv 7
zeno asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why has the RNC accepted the policy Of repeal and replace ( Obama care ) ??? True conservatives like me want it just Repealed. No replace.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

No

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Replacement is bait and switch. When asked what they replace it with, they will say what existed before ObamaCare was passed, which means people with pre-existing conditions can be denied coverage, and young people can no longer get coverage under their parent's plans until they are 26 years old. .

• 1 year ago

Trump NoCare is not viable

• `
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Govt and insurance money drove prices out of sight.

Our markets for medical products and services are no longer consumerized.

That means no one is shopping price and, well, flipping the bird when they get gouged.

...then going down the street to the next provider.

As Uncle Pennybags pointed out, insurance would be okay for really pricey stuff like cancer, lung/heart/etc transplants, etc.

Not for runny noses and diarrhea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I'm a Con. No, we need Repeal and Replace.

Dems have it right, Health Care in this country is a major issue. Conservatives need to replace ObamaCare with a free market driven alternative that provides coverage to more people for less cost.

And no, I don't have any idea what that looks like other than a few broad points. Insurance is to reduce risk for the individual and spread it among a group. It is not supposed to pay for every single thing. If Auto Insurance did that, it too would be far more expensive. Health Insurance needs to be limited to big ticket costs like cancer, heart attacks, etc.

The smaller day to day stuff should be paid out of pocket. And consumers should be price shopping just like they do when taking their car to the shop for maintenance or repair. Pay too much somewhere and you never go back.

Then we can supplement that with Medicaid for the truly poor.

• zeno
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Health care is not the role of federal or state government. That is

A economics free market segment of basic ( goods and services ).

Send the RNC back to economics 101 or have them reread what

The founding father laid out as the foundation of governments

( Role or day to day duties ) in America.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

True idiots like you are actually democrats.

• 1 year ago

"True conservatives" are less than 30% of conservatives, eh?

Sounds like the Democratic process did one over on you, my friend. Is that why alt whiters were so excited back when they thought Trump was gonna be a dictator?

• 1 year ago

LOL. I bet you want to lock Hillary up too! 8^)

Obamacare WILL be repealed and replaced. Probably by the next Democratic president. And what it's replaced with you'll like even worse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.