He gave me a chocolate on Valentines day. And ate the whole thing alone .?

We are living together for 1 year now and been together for almost 4 years. we had and have some problems in between us that we are trying to resolve. Like the usual couple problems not that serious. And Lately we have been fighting alot. People say it happens when two people starts living together. So this... show more We are living together for 1 year now and been together for almost 4 years. we had and have some problems in between us that we are trying to resolve. Like the usual couple problems not that serious. And Lately we have been fighting alot. People say it happens when two people starts living together.

So this Valentines day he gave me a chocolate bar. I made him cake because i know he likes that kinds of stuff ... sweets in general.
I put the chocolate away for later. And after few days the chocolate was missing and i was busy with work and lately so i finally had the chance to ask him where the chocolate was and he said he took it and ate the whole thing. And i told him it was a gift why didnt you tell me and he apologized and hugged me and said dont worry i will buy you another one soon. It wasnt bothering me for whole week after Valentines but after hearing what he said it really pisses me off. Am i over reacting or over thinking?