If Jews are so obsessed with Antichrist what is taking forever to rebuild the 3rd temple?

There was a red cow who was born in Israel they say when a red cow is born that's when they gonna rebuild 3rd temple. So what are these stupid Jewish people waiting for now so many prophecies have been completed yet not even close sign of the Antichrist or WW3. Despite the red cow being born..... Jerusalem being the capital of Israel.... Snake coming out from the wall, fish coming to the Dead Sea, Bloody moon which occurred this year, Massive rains in Saudi Arabia, Sea of Galilee disappearing, Holy Land turning green what more are these stupid Jews waiting for in order to start the World War 3 and bring out the Antichrist. What needs to be done in order to start World War 3 and the Antichrist (False Messiah) to show his face. Why are stupid Jewish people taking a long time to destroy the Dome of Rock are they afraid of Arabs or what? Can somebody please tell me what more needs to be done for these Jewish imbeciles to start the World War 3 and bring the Antichrist because I wanna see his face but these stupid Jews are taking forever to bring him out. I wanna see what the Antichrist looks like because he's so well known especially that eye symbol. Can somebody please tell me in details we all know Jews own the world so what are these m*oron and stupid Jews waiting for to start World War 3 and the arrival of False Messiah how much more do we have to wait what more do these stupid Jews need to be done?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

Slight problem:

Temple Mount is occupied by Al Aqsa Muslim Dome of the Rock. No temple - no sacrifices.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They need to impeach Donald Trump bring in his vice president Mike Pence the WW3 will begin and that is where 3rd temple will reconstruct

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

As the Virgin Mary has told us, war is a punishment sent by God for the sins of humanity. However, such punishments can be averted if enough people do penance and reform their lives.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They're looking for a PHYSICAL Temple when it's a SPIRITUAL Temple!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

The Christ and Antichrist are Christian concepts and beliefs, not Jewish ones.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.