Something is wrong with my shift keys? (Alienware)?

So, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the side buttons but I don't think it does. Often times, the shift keys kind of manage themselves. Meaning, they work without my pushing it. It messes up my laptop. If I'm trying to type numbers or erase a full link, it'll do symbols instead, or take only some of the URL. I don't know what Sticky Keys does, but I don't think it's that since it's never shown up before.

The keys may be worn in which case replace the keyboard. Alternatively you can pop the shift keys off and check underneath for any sticky residue (e.g. spilled drink at some point.) If that's the case, just clean the area and keys with a soft damp cloth (remember to dry the surfaces after.) You may want to consider popping out all the other keys in case they are gunked up underneath too.

Try to reset CPU.Usually it fixes keyboard problems.To do it remove battery and unplug PC from outlet if it was plugged in.Then push Power button and hold it for 20 sec.Replace the battery

Somebody has spilled some liquid on the keyboard and your shift keys are shorted out order yourself a new keyboard for your Alienware laptop and if you have the ability put it in yourself if not take it to a shop that oak you're the problem

sticky keys rejects too many repeats for keys just in case you have a key that sticks down. it does not affect the first time you press a key so it helps if you have sticky keys. Typically when a laptop acts up with the keyboard it usually has something to do with a bad psu. unplug the psu from the laptop completely and see if it behaves itself. It can also be caused by poor mains connections to the psu(eg bad earth or poor socket extension).