Do you believe Eutychus rose from the dead at Troas?

For any Christians saying only Jesus did this, please note this is a story from Acts 20.

• Davros

The jury even amongst theologians has been out on that for a long time.

My opinion... I don't know really. Someone could potentially survive the fall without serious injury depending on how they fell, but since no element of the story is verifiable beyond the account in Acts there's just not enough to go on.

Did Paul have dead raising powers? Heh, I very much doubt it! But I think my old Christian congregation may have thought so. They believed anyone with the priesthood potentially has such powers if their faith is strong enough.

According to Wiki, Eutychus' name means "fortunate". If you fall asleep on an unprotected third story window ledge after listening to St Paul bore you to death for hours I think really your name ought to be "Dumbass".

• Misty

No.

So far the number of people who have risen from the dead is holding steady at zero.

• Norman

Yes. At least some thought he was dead.

No, I think Paul was a liar.

no never heard of him....ONLY JESUS DID THAT...TIRH not games

• Bill B

That is how it is related in Acts 20.

• Tom

ok