Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

What would the Holy Spirit do to me if I converted to Christianity?

• ?
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

It's up to the Father. Christianity means something different to different people. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. So much of Christianity is tainted.

Read the Gospels, but even more importantly, ask God to help you make your way through all the fluff and post-Christ add-ons. If you find yourself curious, be encouraged. That's what I went through when I first began. I found my appetite to be insatiable to the word of God. Be curious, ask questions, be willing to change your mind, and don't think you can learn it all in a year. Be dedicated to God.

• 1 year agoReport

"Christianity means something different to different people.?" That's (((NOT))) "Christianity" then for "Christ has ONE mind" (Phil 2:2).

1 year ago

the trinity was invented in the 4th century by the romans when the paul version of christianity started

• Lv 7

Liar.

• 1 year ago

Holy Spirit is The invisible energizing, active force that God puts into action to accomplish his will. Are you up to doing God's will just as Jesus did? (1Pet.2:21)

• 1 year agoReport

John 14:18 "I will not leave you Comfortless I will come to you" JESUS SPEAKING and HE KEPT HIS PROMISE as HE "gave commandments through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom HE had chosen" (Acts 1:2) and to EVERYONE (Acts 1:5; 8) who BELIEVE on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2)!

1 year ago

I can tell you what I experienced every time I "received the holy spirit":

Well, that about covers it.

• 1 year agoReport

Sure does! For YOU (Psalm 14:1)!

1 year ago

12 "Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 AND SHALL PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU, AND YE SHALL LIVE, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord" (Ezekiel 37:12-14)!

"And ye hath He QUICKENED who WERE DEAD in your trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 2:1)!

1 year ago

Nothing, because it is imaginary.

1 year ago

He'd bend you over and bang you.

• Jea
    1 year ago

Nothing.

But a bunch of preachers will tell you that you owe god money, and that they will collect it for it. God is a deadbeat apparently, it makes it's living by sending beggars forth.

• Jea
      1 year agoReport

You can't back your words, nor refute mine, you just spew this mindless, hateful garbage. My kids are well educated, far better than you are. Life is wonderful, and you'll not disrupt that for your god thing. Why does religion make some folks into such mindless troublemakers? Stupid on steroids!

• 1 year ago

The first image that came to me..? Was of a person pouring battery acid into their ear. Trying to get it to reach their brain…

..Totally biased, of course. But I think that really speaks to how I feel about mainstream Christianity. :S

• 1 year ago

John 14:26 - "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

1 year ago

Make you new

• 1 year agoReport

Into one of the point-gaming Christians? I'd love to be one!