Brake pedal goes to the floor before starting?

My brake light came on in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I noticed the brake fluid was at MIN, so I filled it to full. A few days after I noticed the brake fluid hasn’t gone down, but when I pressed on the brake the first time before starting, it went straight to the floor, after pumping a few times the pedal... show more My brake light came on in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I noticed the brake fluid was at MIN, so I filled it to full. A few days after I noticed the brake fluid hasn’t gone down, but when I pressed on the brake the first time before starting, it went straight to the floor, after pumping a few times the pedal became rock solid, but after starting the car and driving the pedal became loose, took about half way to the floor before the car would even start slowing down. Took it to a shop, said the right front caliper was leaking, replaced it and bled the brakes. Took the car back and immediately noticed the same problem still occurs with the pedal going to the floor then becoming rock solid with pumping, then after driving it becoming loose. Possibility they bled the brakes wrong and should bring it back?
6 answers 6