Is it weird to go to a theme park alone?

I am going to be driving past universal studios Orlando on the way to visit family and I realllyyyy want to see the Harry Potter world! Originally my cousin was going to go with me but he can’t get work off. I already do a lot of self travel and just hanging with myself so I’m not worried about that but I’m Lowkey worried that people will think it’s weird!

I don’t live in Florida so I’m not sure when I’ll get this chance again...I think I’m just going to go for it but really I just want positive affirmation that it’s not strange!

No.

no it just gives you the freedom to stay as long as you want and do everything you want to

Don’t worry about what others think

no it is not weird. But if you spend so much time traveling alone, the vacation feels boring.

I just spent 3 days in a foreign country. But I have a friend there so I can talk and meet him (only for an hour). But it gets a bit boring when I walked alone for a day browsing the city. But I dont care because the people in that country is friendly and polite to me.

• MS

Not weird at all. Sometimes it's nice to do things like that on your own. You can do and see what you want and don't have to worry about also accommodating whoever is with you. You can go at your own pace, skip the things that don't interest you, and really enjoy yourself.

The Harry Potter areas are fantastic - you will really enjoy yourself!

The cool think about amusement parks is that people often go off and do different things. The kids might be riding one ride, while the adults do something else. So no one will know you're by yourself, and no one will think it weird.

• Kev

Definately not weird at all, enjoy yourself!

To be honest, i think its a great idea, because they have a seperate line for people that don't care who they sit with, just to fill the empty seats, and mostly familys and couples go who always want to sit together, so the line for the 'odd bods' is hardly any waiting time. Plus no arguing about who wants to go on what ride, or 'steves missing, **** we better go look for him, you wait here, meet you in 1 hour' just you doin whatever the F you like.

You'' have a great time.

P.s. ive done this myself, so i include myself as an odd bod too :)

No it’s not weird... you’ll get to do everythin you want to do without someone telling u otherwise