Is it weird to go to a theme park alone?

I am going to be driving past universal studios Orlando on the way to visit family and I realllyyyy want to see the Harry Potter world! Originally my cousin was going to go with me but he can’t get work off. I already do a lot of self travel and just hanging with myself so I’m not worried about that but I’m Lowkey... show more I am going to be driving past universal studios Orlando on the way to visit family and I realllyyyy want to see the Harry Potter world! Originally my cousin was going to go with me but he can’t get work off. I already do a lot of self travel and just hanging with myself so I’m not worried about that but I’m Lowkey worried that people will think it’s weird!

I don’t live in Florida so I’m not sure when I’ll get this chance again...I think I’m just going to go for it but really I just want positive affirmation that it’s not strange!