What the hell was a 12 year old girl doing on Tinder any way?

Read an article about a 12 year old girl that was raped by some creep she met on Tinder.

What was she doing on Tinder in the first place?! Who did she think she was going to attract, other then pedophile creeps?

• 1 year ago

I don't know what this little girl was doing on Tinder. But there are many girls that age who want with all their heart to be thought older, to be thought sexy, to have a man think that they are mature and have something of value to offer. They fantasize about the experience of romance and being adored. That desire mixed with naivety makes an easy victim. Makes me sad but me being very sad about it doesn't make it not true.

1 year ago

As is typical of children she thought she was more mature than her age cohort and that if she lied about her age she could indulge in grown-up activities.

• Sebastijan
      1 year agoReport

Like trying to prevent a boat with a million holes from sinking. As soon as you plug one up another one springs up.

• 1 year ago

The 12 year old girl posed as a 19 year old woman. So, legally she passed the age limit by lying about it.

I am not saying it is her fault, but she did 'sneak' in so to speak.

Now she did tell the guy that she was 12 after some time. But that didn't stop the man from assaulting her sexually.

• MrWakeup
      1 year agoReport

They don't want real food. They want cookies, ice cream and cake. But adults know better. 12 is not an adult. Which is why there are laws/penalties for causing harm to a minor. Age of consent laws in place as well.