Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 year ago

If you could travel in time and go to any year in the future or past but you can’t use time travel for financial gain or your benefit what..?

Year would you go to first?

• 1 year ago

well, if none of it could be for my personal gain or benefit.......then maybe I would just go back in time to settle disputes and watch historical events as they unfold.

was Jesus reallty crucified? was he really resurrected. To be there, at that instant, and watch it

or walk the decks of the Titanic...right before she went down, to see what really happened......

try to follow Amelia Earharts plane, after her last known stop, to see what actually happened to her....

who REALLY built the pryamids, and WHEN and HOW? and WHY?

stuff like that.

1 year ago

I'd go back 34 years, nine months and ten days and offer your parents reliable birth control. Why?

“Yeah I did I was watching a milf and she was talking dirty on my iPad and I blew my load into a white t shirt and I put the t shirt in the laundry” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

My financial gain or "benefit what" would not be involved.

• 1 year ago

33 AD

1 year ago

I go back to 2005 my childhood

• TB12
    1 year ago

I'd start with Nov. 22, 1963,,,, just to see if there really was anyone on the grassy knoll.

• 1 year ago

1986. To tell myself when mom and dad will die and all the future family tragedies. Maybe then id stop my wasteful ways.

1 year ago

I would go back to the Neanderthals and phuck them all!

Then everyone in the world would look like me!

• 1 year ago

Back to when I was in high school. I would do a whole lots of things differently. Like go to college, and not get married.