Where should I get my first tattoo?

So I wanna get a tattoo that I can easily conceal, yet show off if I want to. I want it pretty small, nothing too gaudy. I was thinking about getting one on the inside of my foot, but I've been told that would look homo. Where/what do you guys suggest?

Depends where you live so hard to tell you a place without knowing. If by inside of your foot you mean near your ankle idk how that or any other place would look 'homo', regardless just do your research and go for what you want, at the end of the day those people aren't the ones wearing it. As for location, go for the people with the best success rate, see who's available in your state and check reviews, reviews are always a great way of determining who will give you the best results.

shoulder

get a p u s s y on your A S S hole

The most popular is on the inner forearm. It hurts the least there because of all the padding and you can easily show it off or hide it by rolling up your sleeve up or down..

An old wizard's nose and eyes right over your hair pie.

• LM440

I never understood the concept of getting a tattoo where you can hide it. I think the tattoo should be placed on the part of the body that best supports the shape of the tattoo.

Tattoo location is not indicative of sexual preference.

Just get the tattoo you want at the place where it looks best.