What is this girls problem with me? Why did she ask me what my clothes size was?

There is this girl who goes to the same dance class as me. I find her to always point out mistakes in my dancing and humiliated me in front of the entire group. The other day she asked me what size dress I had ordered for a show and I told her small and then she told me she was ordering extra small. On another... show more There is this girl who goes to the same dance class as me. I find her to always point out mistakes in my dancing and humiliated me in front of the entire group.

The other day she asked me what size dress I had ordered for a show and I told her small and then she told me she was ordering extra small.

On another day I told the group I wasn’t feeling well and was going to miss class so she missed the class too and her excuse was she was ill like everyone else

I always see her staring at me in class especially when I’m dancing too and it feels like she is watching me

What is her problem? Why is she so nosey about what size I am?