Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 9 months ago

What is this girls problem with me? Why did she ask me what my clothes size was?

There is this girl who goes to the same dance class as me. I find her to always point out mistakes in my dancing and humiliated me in front of the entire group.

The other day she asked me what size dress I had ordered for a show and I told her small and then she told me she was ordering extra small.

On another day I told the group I wasn’t feeling well and was going to miss class so she missed the class too and her excuse was she was ill like everyone else

I always see her staring at me in class especially when I’m dancing too and it feels like she is watching me

What is her problem? Why is she so nosey about what size I am?

At least the new meds have changed your story.

This is the latest troll tale by a regular cretin troll on this site. Posted about six times or so in the last two days. Don't feed the troll. As usual, appears to be trying to lure young girls.

She is definitely jealous of you there's something about you that she wishes she had and basically you should look at it as it is her problem not yours and you should start going on with life and flat-out ignore her cuz eventually if you ignore her long enough she will give up. Kill them with kindness.

• Gert

She is jealous of you.