Aussie asking if I can apply for another additional 2yr working holiday Visa in Canada?

G'day, I'm 22yrs old and 2yrs ago back in 2017, I went to Canada for a year, loved it but had to come back early. My visa is nearly over and I want to be able to hopefully get Permanent Residency there one day, hopefully through getting there on another Visa! I should note, recently I got a DUI... show more G'day, I'm 22yrs old and 2yrs ago back in 2017, I went to Canada for a year, loved it but had to come back early. My visa is nearly over and I want to be able to hopefully get Permanent Residency there one day, hopefully through getting there on another Visa!
I should note, recently I got a DUI (cannabis)
Might make it harder.
Anything you know would help, I've heard that the Government changes the rules. every dew years and there's possibilities of getting an additional visas!