craig asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 9 months ago

Is renewable energy increasing?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Yes. But electric cars still suck. Wind power and solar power are less dependable than dedicated generating stations. But they are getting better and there are more of them so renewable energy is increasing, yet not at the rate of the discontinuance of traditional power supplies. So we will be reading by candlelight in the not to distant future.

• 9 months ago

Yes it is, but its impact will be small because when you are a very small portion of generation doubling it or even more makes little difference.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It was here in Ontario Canada but the brakes of put on it since we now have the highest hydro rates in North America. The high rates have caused businesses to leave the province and for lower income and the eldery to,choose between eating or paying their hydro bills

The liberals caused the mess now the conservatives are looking at fixing it.

New windmill and solar projects are on hold.

I am for renewable energy but not how the last government was implementing it .

• zipper
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

YES! To what avail I have no idea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I think it will increase with the development of the society.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

anything is possible

• 9 months ago

Usage, yes; availability, same as ever.

• 9 months ago

The sources to create energy are increasingly used: wind, solar, geo-thermal.

• 9 months ago

I KIND OF HOPE SO BUT REPUBLICANS WOULD NEVER GO FOR IT

• mike m
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Us Republicans are all for renewable energy where it can actually work. The problem is the sun does not always shine nor does the wind always blow. We are practical and have common sense, you oughta try it instead of letting your left wing idealogy lead you down some primrose path to nowhere.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.