Laptop keeps going to sleep mode (windows 7)?

I am a security guard. I have been temporary tranfered to a new location, until somebody is hired to take over the position. Its a lumberyard in the middle of a forest. The place has no security other then a few CCTV cameras and no hub at all. So i was given a laptop that the CCTV network is routed to. The problem... show more I am a security guard. I have been temporary tranfered to a new location, until somebody is hired to take over the position. Its a lumberyard in the middle of a forest. The place has no security other then a few CCTV cameras and no hub at all. So i was given a laptop that the CCTV network is routed to.

The problem is that the damn laptop keeps going into sleep mode every 30min. I have set the "put computer to sleep" option in the power settings to "never". I have disabled the screen saver, and the damn thing still keeps going to sleep. It is a pain in the *** to have to punch in the password every 30 minutes.

Any help on disabling this crap?