Will you continue to watch / own Marvel movies after End Game?

I know they will make more movies - and have Spiderman, GOTG 3, black panther, maybe a captain marvel sequel, and others in the works. but it'll be hard to watch them without the original Avengers cast like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow (unless her standalone comes out), etc. I... show more I know they will make more movies - and have Spiderman, GOTG 3, black panther, maybe a captain marvel sequel, and others in the works. but it'll be hard to watch them without the original Avengers cast like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow (unless her standalone comes out), etc.

I feel like they should have re aligned the storyline franchise to completely end with End Game and the defeat of Thanos.

what do you all think?

it's rumored that Iron Man and Captain America might make a fourth film each if the guys want to do it again. but that may not be a while and is just rumors, so who knows.