Worst pizza topping?

I hate red/yellow peppers or mushrooms.

• tony

Spinach....Dill and crust don't play nice together.......Broccoli....Corn...Peas....Shrimp...Pineapple is very sweet, sour, and tropical. Pineapple has no reason to share a bite with any sort of cheese. Even cheese doesn’t want to be paired with pineapple; it curdles in its presence. Leave pineapple off your pizza, even if it’s also paired with ham.....tuna.....Ranch Dressing........Lettuce.

Pineapple, anchovies.

Pineapple

ham and pineapple, some people eat that in my country though it's still quite rare

I don't like banana peppers. I replace them with jalapeno peppers

Any sort of new age hipster pub garden pizza (butternut squash and ricotta or spinach and artichoke etc. all disgusting).

I once tried a gourmet Sunday brunch flatbread pizza. Just sauce and cheese a few green peas and whole eggs cooked on top. The eggs were cooked fine, but it was just too odd with the spicy tomato sauce and the pile of already rich cheese. The peas were not that bad at all. I am old school when it comes to pizzas. Just keep it Italian on a risen yeast dough and put some meat and familiar veggies on it, hold the anchovies, the kale and the fake caviar. :)

Tuna.

Animal corpse.

PINEAPPLE....................😂😂😂😂