What do you think of people planning to vote for trump again in 2020?

• humpty
    1 year ago

Some people never learn.

1 year ago

nothing

• Dr. D
    1 year ago

They can vote for anyone they want. People are always making dumb decisions.

I won't decide who I will vote for until I know who the candidates are. I don't like Trump but I voted for him in 2016 because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. We had two bad candidates to choose from. Hillary is pure evil.

• The Lorax1 year agoReport

It's a pretty hard choice

• 1 year ago

Two timing dummies!!!

1 year ago

I think we're awesome.

What do you think about people who dont respect the Democratic process or freedom of choice?

Source(s): Black Democrat for Trump
    • "I think we're awesome"I literally just laugh

• 1 year ago

They really should wake up and realize that Donald Trump doesn't care about most of the people who voted for him.

• that's right, we have an amazing economy, thanks to the Presidents policies, all time lows for minority unemployment, etc., because the President doesn't care---liberalism is one f4cked up disorder---enjoy the next 6 years, morons--

• Nathan
    1 year ago

They are racists and morons.

1 year ago

Suicide by election...They’re tired of living

• joedlh
    1 year ago

They're hoping for the Rapture.

• 1 year ago

It depends who the Democrats nominate. Right now, their candidate field is packed with people who have endorsed ideas that border on Looney Tunes. I don't want a second Trump term, but if the D's nominate a nutball, well, I have 2+ years of evidence of what a Trump presidency looks like, and while I don't love it, it's not the disaster I feared in 2016.

So I'd rather have 4 more Trump years than any years of Warren or Sanders or Harris or Booker. But if the D's nominate someone sensible like a Biden or Klobuchar or Hickelooper, I'll vote Democrat.

• Eric1 year agoReport

Sanders is not promising anything we can possibly achieve without some extreme tax hikes on all businesses and without businesses there’s no jobs and without jobs there’s no future