Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

I want to sleep naked?

So I want to sleep in my boxers or naked, but if my mom found out she'd flip. I can't lock my door because she'd question me. What do I do?

• Fred

Just do it as mom needs to understand you are turning into a young man. Many teenage boys prefer to sleep naked as it feels way more comfortable. Your body is becoming more sensitive as it becomes sexual and you will find likely you will prefer to get naked a lot more such as when your family are out and you are alone. Most young teenage boys do all these things so you are normal and doing what most young teenage guys do. You are starting to grow up into a young man and sometimes you just have to do things that mom will not approve of, or she will treat you as a little boy forever.

• Lv 6

She buys her child clothes. Wear them.

Sleep naked. If you lock the door and she wants to know why you locked the door just tell her the truth. I know I would

• ron h

LOTS of men sleep in underwear. Unless you're sharing a room with your sister, you should be able to do that. If she questions you just tell her that you don't like PJ's for sleeping. Is some families men can go to the bathroom in underwear, but not in other families. You need to follow your family rules on that. Hold your ground on sleeping in underwear and she'll get used to seeing you sleep bare-chested, Which means that when you get around to sleeping naked, she'll just know that your not wearing a shirt. If your dad lives with you, talk to him. He'll be a lot help if HE doesn't wear PJ's.

Sleep naked. I usually do alone or around my friends. We're all boys and have the same junk. All of my friends have seen my dick and balls. It's no big deal, seriously. I'm also hung and confident. If you have seen me hard or soft, we're brothers.

• minnie9 months agoReport

Ewwww ****** you probably ****** your friends too

Move out.

Does your Mom sleep in the same room as you? If not then go ahead and sleep nude. It's not up to her. You can wear underwear or pajamas when you get into bed and then take them off under the covers.

Maybe try just sleeping in a vest? She would never know you wern't wearing anything else if she were to walk in. Even if your duvet/sheets got ruffled and misplaced in your sleep it is highly unlikely that they would reveal your crotch (my assumption based on the fact that I have never woken with mine uncovered in my 26 years despite the fact that I have always been very active while I sleep). And if despite the odds, she does walk in one day to see you in a vest but nothing else then you could always tell her that you were so tired when you laid down/distracted by a message/notification on your phone that you got half way through changing for bed and forgot you hadn't finished. Haha, wasn't I silly! I hope this helps?

Sleep that way if you want, it's not bad

what about boxers and a singlet

• ron h

a singlet is something women wear. Don't do it.

sleep naked. if she sees ya naked tell her that you are going nudist but only at night.

• Andy C

If she's told you a thousand times, you can't keep wanting to sleep naked so long as you share your bed with your siblings.