Online DOM ghosts and comes back!! D/s relationship, HELP!!?

I met him online (virtual game). He became my Dom in Jan. he was online everyday until Feb 5th when he suddenly logged off and I didn't hear from him until Feb 10th and I asked him where he was (I have his number) and he told me he's travelling for work.. he told me that he works for the government and he... show more I met him online (virtual game). He became my Dom in Jan. he was online everyday until Feb 5th when he suddenly logged off and I didn't hear from him until Feb 10th and I asked him where he was (I have his number) and he told me he's travelling for work.. he told me that he works for the government and he works with very dangerous people, his job also requires him to travel but, I kind of have doubts since he has been arrested before and went to jail for thievery, therefore, it doesn't make sense that he would work for the government..

March 1st he came online early then left he told me he had to go do his taxes and he'd be online later that night...he came online later that day but, he was reading an article in real life instead of speaking to me.. he was speaking to me but mostly reading his article anyways, then he told me he had to go to bed and he'd be on Monday and I asked him what time he replied, .. Monday comes by he didn't come online.. . so, on Wednesday I decided to send him a text and I didn't get any response..Saturday I send him another text . didn't hear nothing, this is what I did, I used a fake number to call his number and he answered! I quickly hung up..

Yesterday, he finally texted me saying he was travelling again..I explained to him how he should keep me aware.. he told me he didn't have his phone, he kept telling me that he loves me and that he will never leave me ever. He told me that he has a very stressful job and that he can't use his phone..
1 answer 1