How to stop my room from smelling like butt?

My room smells like someone stained the walls with the smell of pure raging buttocks. I shower daily, I do laundry weekly, I was my bedding 1-2 times a month, don't bring in any shoes, don't bring in any food/dishes (except for one glass I use for water which I wash regularly), and I almost always have a... show more My room smells like someone stained the walls with the smell of pure raging buttocks. I shower daily, I do laundry weekly, I was my bedding 1-2 times a month, don't bring in any shoes, don't bring in any food/dishes (except for one glass I use for water which I wash regularly), and I almost always have a wax burner on/candle lit (except when I'm sleeping or not home). I open my windows when it's nice out, which helps a lot, but 30 minutes after I close them, the smell is back. Pure raging buttocks. I don't have a carpeted room, or any carpets for that matter, but my room still smells terrible. I'm going to be cleaning my room soon, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on anything I could do to help get the smell out. Thank you so much!
26 answers 26