Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

why do republikkklans oppose education?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Best answer

Because conservatism and education just don't mix.

Conservatism appeals to the lowest common denominator.

• Susie
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

You are proving that theory wrong.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

We don't. We support school choice, which would allow someone previously forced to go to school in the ghetto, to go to school in the suburbs and have a better life. One leftist suggested that they didn't want lower class people dragging down their test scores. Competition can fix that, like it once did for college admissions, and people deserve equal opportunities. I'm not smearing all of you as racists or classists, rather I'm urging you to take these issues into consideration, because both sides have failed in education.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Education is just institutionalized indoctrination

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't think they do. And, they can at least spell Republican, which is more than you appear capable of doing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

We don’t oppose real education. We oppose indoctrination in our schools. 60 minutes did a segment on fake news. They found, much to their surprise, that college educated liberals were MOST LIKELY to believe fake news. I think that pretty much says it all.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Education has become nothing more than liberal indoctrination.

• 9 months ago

why Do you pee in the sink?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Its not republicans fault you are uneducated

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Republikkklans? How old are you? Twelve?

• 9 months ago

Ignorant voters vote republican

• Phil Trum
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

How many ignorant voters did it take to put Ocasio-Cortez into office? A person with no common sense and no ability to reason -- that takes a lot of ignorant people voting for her.
      I also know for a fact that your mother voted for Trump. Go apolize to your mother.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.