What's the weather like in New Zealand?

I was once looking at a list of the best countries to be in if World War 3 breaks out (long story) and I became interested in visiting or studying abroad in Ireland after I saw the list (unrelated). But then I remembered that Ireland has a reputation for being usually very cloudy and very rainy and it isn't... show more I was once looking at a list of the best countries to be in if World War 3 breaks out (long story) and I became interested in visiting or studying abroad in Ireland after I saw the list (unrelated). But then I remembered that Ireland has a reputation for being usually very cloudy and very rainy and it isn't just me saying that. Irish people say so too. In the Irish television series Moone Boy the first joke in the first episode is about how it rains all the time. And as someone whose mood is usually influenced by the weather outside I put off visiting Ireland for a while. But I remember that New Zealand was also on the list. What's their weather usually like? It If it mostly sunny? How often does it rain. What's the temperature like?
1 answer 1