You do know that Creation and Evolution do not overlap, right?

Creation is the beginning of Life where, before Creation, there was no Life, anywhere. Evolution takes place when Life already exists. Do you see the distinction, there? Evolution does not mean Creation didn't happen. Evolution does not replace Creation. Evolution happens AFTER Creation. Having said that, I... show more Creation is the beginning of Life where, before Creation, there was no Life, anywhere. Evolution takes place when Life already exists.

Do you see the distinction, there?

Evolution does not mean Creation didn't happen. Evolution does not replace Creation. Evolution happens AFTER Creation.

Having said that, I have always wondered why God could not have created Life with the ability to adapt and evolve so as to have a greater chance of surviving for the greatest length of time. Doesn't that seem prudent? And, doesn't that seem within the realm of what God could think of bestowing upon His Creation?
0