Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Do you think that 60 dollars is enough for a food shopping until next Wednesday?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Best answer

For one person, definitely.

• 8 months ago

Yes it is

• 8 months ago

For 1? yeah, it's more than I need.

• 8 months ago

i think so

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

If you shop right...............sure........

If you eat Peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches for a week........sure.

back in my college days, I could stretch a buck until it broke-

• 8 months ago

not for a family

• 8 months ago

depends on the state and where you shop at. for us here in Hawaii it won't last you unless you are looking into eating cup ramen every meal until then that is your cheapest option imo. the other cheapest option i can think of for me at least and that i would enjoy eating over and over is spam musubi's it's basically like sushi but the rice is regular not vinegared rice and it has spam instead of fish. spam is cheap and rice although more pricey it is filling.

you can make pasta's as well pasta is cheap but im not a fan of pasta i only like ramen tbh. as a chef i can stretch it but at the same time it just all depends what you like to eat and where you shop at. grocery shopping for us lands you about $150-200 a week thats mostly because food here isn't cheap due to shipping even the locally grown food here isn't cheap due to the competition as well as cost of everything here

• Arnold
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That would be tough for me, but not impossible. I've done it before.

• 8 months ago

For me no... but for some it could work

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's in Aussie dollars though right?

According to a reputable currency conversion site that's almost 43 USD .. my answer is that

it would depend on how you spend it, but for me it would be enough for two weeks as I rarely

eat out and don't mind store-brand.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.