Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 9 months ago

Did voyager record the sound of Uranus?

Yes. Do a Google search on "sounds of Uranus recordings". There are 2 you tube videos. Planets emit radio waves, including Uranus.

My anus emits sounds too, usually before breakfast. I just farted. Breakfast I'm 4 and a half hours after a nice nap.

• Paula

Yes it did.

But somehow the recording got fouled up.

• someg

Ha! Uranus joke! Good one, fella. Keep 'em coming. We LOVE Uranus jokes in this section!

• Athena

Ya, I remember my first beer.

• Bill-M

No. sound can not travel in the vacuum of space.

Son, you need to quit your job, and go audition at the nearest comedy club. Don't worry- you got this.

Ahh, the Uranus joke. The brainless troll's answer to Nöel Coward and Oscar Wilde.

Of course not. Voyager 2 flew past Uranus at a distance of about 50000 miles. Sound cannot travel through empty space.

No my iphone did when I farted into it. I wanted to use the sound as a ring tone.

No, but it sounds like a duck and it doesn't smell very nice.