Why does facebook censor harmless posts?

I keep getting 30 day blocks for posting innocent inoffensive relevant posts at facebook. Yesterday for this picture of Hitler with a quote about religion. No swearing, racism, naked bodies or anything remotely against the rules. How could anybody know this was banned? Why is it banned? Has facebook become so... show more I keep getting 30 day blocks for posting innocent inoffensive relevant posts at facebook. Yesterday for this picture of Hitler with a quote about religion. No swearing, racism, naked bodies or anything remotely against the rules. How could anybody know this was banned? Why is it banned? Has facebook become so insane that they just ban things on a whim or do they just hate anything supporting atheism? That's where I posted this. To an Atheist group I created. What is wrong with these facebook staffers? Retarded maybe? Do they simply ban mention of any historical figure that doesn't ride on a unicorn and have rainbows farting out of it's butt? What happened to truth and accuracy? I thought this was supposed to be the social media platform that enables people to reach each other yet I'm blocked all the time by these inbred useless turds.
7 answers 7