Why are people on yahoo so rude?

Because they think they’re so smart? Because they’re anonymous? Or because they just like being mean? I see poor guys getting dragged for asking the best food to feed their dog lmao not even problematic ****. Didn’t your mum ever tell you guys that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • libra
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

Some people think they can say what they like because they are hidden behind a screen, They forget their manners.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

People are rude to me is real life too

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Trolls

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

because they are losers and have no friends in real life so they spend their time on yahoo answers bringing other people down or trolling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

The Level 7s are pretty rude on this page. They are actually empty, weak, and pathetic and try to act as if they are holier than thou and carrying out God's word by policing every comment and every question, and reporting everything as spam just to hurt people's self-confidence. These are Mr. and Ms. Nasty's and unfortunately is a representation of the times.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Some people just have nothing Better to do on there own time then to Troll around on Yahoo Answers

• 2 years ago

Meg, I'm never rude are you Stanley? I'M NEVER RUDE EITHER MEG.;-)

• Ian
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Fcuk knows

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because some ppl deserve to be bullied especially the haters

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Most are kidas. The rest adult children

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They have a small brain.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.