I can't get over some of the rude things my boyfriend has said to me, what should I do?

My boyfriend has told me that I look older than my sisters when I said I was younger, has drooled over other women in front of my face, drinks 5-9 beers a night, and penny pinches every little thing. He bought me something from the store and as I was thinking how sweet he's being, he told me how much I owe... show more My boyfriend has told me that I look older than my sisters when I said I was younger, has drooled over other women in front of my face, drinks 5-9 beers a night, and penny pinches every little thing. He bought me something from the store and as I was thinking how sweet he's being, he told me how much I owe him. I have nightmares about the mean things he's said to me. However, I do love him and he's sweet the other times, but I can't get past the rude things he says/does.