Can I buy things online and ship them directly to the post office instead of my house ? (Clothing items)?

I wanna buy clothes online for my boyfriend, but I don’t want them shipping to my house because I want it to be a surprise. My question might sound stupid but can I just put the post office address instead of mine and just go there and ask for it by giving the tracking number or package number ? Since the clothing... show more I wanna buy clothes online for my boyfriend, but I don’t want them shipping to my house because I want it to be a surprise. My question might sound stupid but can I just put the post office address instead of mine and just go there and ask for it by giving the tracking number or package number ? Since the clothing items I buy gets sent to them anyway and then they bring it to my house ..no rude comments please I’m just curious and not sure if that works, I wanted to call and ask but I thought I’d ask on here first. :)