Why do I continue to get answers to a question that has been removed, and why do I not get notification to a "best answer" that I was given?

1 year ago

I finally got my notifications back a few weeks ago and as of this week they are gone again.

I did get the flood of "best answer" emails though.

*sigh* This site is obviously not a priority to be working properly.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Could be a Older Notification if its something that you got in your Email Yahoo has been Letting go some of there Older Stuff from there Severs so you may be getting a lot of Older Stuff like Answers to a Question or Someone that Picked your Answer as the Best

• .
    1 year ago

A question that has been removed cannot receive new answers, but you may receive belated notification emails of answers that were posted to the question before it was removed.

Notification emails have been flooding in (to some users) this week, so you'll likely get an email for the BA at some point. I'm still getting notices from BAs for questions a month or more old, but I have no way of knowing exactly when the original poster awarded the BA.

The notification emails were not working much of the time in the recent past (for more than a year), so hopefully this recent flood of them will subside and they'll continue to work correctly. Time will tell.