Someone used the address of a house I m renting to commit identity theft and the police served a search warrant and did some minor damage?

Packages, credit cards etc were being sent to the house because it was vacant. The landlord wants me to pay for repairs even though it obviously had nothing to do with me. My landlord is trying to use my rent checks to pay for the damage instead of applying it to my rent, and is telling me late fees are piling... show more Packages, credit cards etc were being sent to the house because it was vacant. The landlord wants me to pay for repairs even though it obviously had nothing to do with me.

My landlord is trying to use my rent checks to pay for the damage instead of applying it to my rent, and is telling me late fees are piling up on my rent, which I clearly paid.

How should I address this to make sure she can't try to hold me responsible for something I had nothing to do with?
Update: This started while it was vacant before I rented the place. My renter's insurance covers my stuff and my personal liability.