Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 year ago

Why do teens these days have horrible taste in music?

You say One Direction, I say the Beatles

You say Taylor Swift, I say Fleetwood Mac

You say Justin Bieber, I say Nirvana

You say Ariana Grande, I say Queen

You say 5 Seconds of Summer, I say AC/DC

You say Austin Mahone, I say Metallica

You say Katy Perry, I say Joan Jett

You say Pop, I say Rock 'n' Roll

You say Country, I say Heavy Metal

You say Hip-Hop, I say STFU

• 1 year ago

We under pay teachers and over pay artists. If that flipped they would have enough education to make not terrible music

• Kirstlak1 year agoReport

Boi if you think that artists are overplayed then you're dead wrong. Just because some are doesnt mean that the rest aren't dirt poor. Ever heard the term "starving artist"?

1 year ago

One Direction is outdated and so is Justin Bieber, plus like half of these. Today’s popular music is pretty different. And it’s just your taste. Personally, I don’t like heavy metal and I like pop. So what?

• P1 year agoReport

Where can you get a big Slenderman doll or inflatable and Slenderman themed sex toys?

• 1 year ago

Because they are not 80's-90's babies lol. I still prefer the oldies sounds better and shows respect for women unlike songs now a days degrading women. Yuck

• Kirstlak1 year agoReport

Wow, close minded and white knight all in one dreamy package?! What woman *wouldn't* want to **** you?!

Spare just a crumb of pussy?

• 1 year ago

I am 22, female, artist, prefer everything you mentioned over today’s music. Unfortunately everyone has been dumbed down and they’re so deep in their brainwashed worlds that they cannot hear that robotic plastic music for what it really is. They are herd and they follow what’s trendy, the media controls trends and everyone focuses and cares about what the media has to say. It’s all controlled. Unfortunately uneducated people will disagree and not question the system they’re in. One day they’ll hopefully get it

• danielle
      1 year agoReport

Oh hun people said the same thing in the 60s. Music is just music, i don't care if someone likes something i do not

• 1 year ago

sounds to me like someones just a little bit insecure

• 1 year ago

You really need to reevaluate your life.

• Hamid1 year agoReport

https://fbsmmpanel.com

• 1 year ago

honestly this is the most stereotypical bs iv ever seen

• 1 year ago

I don't even listen to today's music and don't even know who is popular, other than Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Cardi B. I thought music was last great in the early 2010s (2010-2012), and that Adele would be the miracle to improve the music industry. But the industry went downhill really quickly from 2013.

• 1 year ago

Just because thats what u think thats not how it is. Someone may say that u have horrible taste dies that mean u really do? Thats just ur opinion so keep them fir urself

• Hello1 year agoReport

If he should keep his opinion to himself, so should you...
      No?
      Of course not.
      You are both expressing yourselves.
      And that's OK..?
      No?
      Why not..?

Mind out for that inner fascist that lefties, righties and centrists all have within us. Be mindful and guard against it. If you want. Up to you.

1 year ago

Cuz ur old they are young