Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 years ago

Why do teens these days have horrible taste in music?

You say One Direction, I say the Beatles

You say Taylor Swift, I say Fleetwood Mac

You say Justin Bieber, I say Nirvana

You say Ariana Grande, I say Queen

You say 5 Seconds of Summer, I say AC/DC

You say Austin Mahone, I say Metallica

You say Katy Perry, I say Joan Jett

You say Pop, I say Rock 'n' Roll

You say Country, I say Heavy Metal

You say Hip-Hop, I say STFU

We under pay teachers and over pay artists. If that flipped they would have enough education to make not terrible music

One Direction is outdated and so is Justin Bieber, plus like half of these. Today’s popular music is pretty different. And it’s just your taste. Personally, I don’t like heavy metal and I like pop. So what?

Because they are not 80's-90's babies lol. I still prefer the oldies sounds better and shows respect for women unlike songs now a days degrading women. Yuck

I am 22, female, artist, prefer everything you mentioned over today’s music. Unfortunately everyone has been dumbed down and they’re so deep in their brainwashed worlds that they cannot hear that robotic plastic music for what it really is. They are herd and they follow what’s trendy, the media controls trends and everyone focuses and cares about what the media has to say. It’s all controlled. Unfortunately uneducated people will disagree and not question the system they’re in. One day they’ll hopefully get it

sounds to me like someones just a little bit insecure

You really need to reevaluate your life.

honestly this is the most stereotypical bs iv ever seen

I don't even listen to today's music and don't even know who is popular, other than Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Cardi B. I thought music was last great in the early 2010s (2010-2012), and that Adele would be the miracle to improve the music industry. But the industry went downhill really quickly from 2013.

Just because thats what u think thats not how it is. Someone may say that u have horrible taste dies that mean u really do? Thats just ur opinion so keep them fir urself

Cuz ur old they are young