Would I legally be allowed to use a school classroom after school?

So I dance, mostly pointe and ballet. I really want to work on my pointe, but I can’t at home because it ruins the floors and there isn’t enough space. There is a dance room that’s big and has a floor made for dancing at my school. It’s usually used for their dance team, but the season is over and my friend and I... show more So I dance, mostly pointe and ballet. I really want to work on my pointe, but I can’t at home because it ruins the floors and there isn’t enough space. There is a dance room that’s big and has a floor made for dancing at my school. It’s usually used for their dance team, but the season is over and my friend and I even checked and there is nobody there in it after school. I was thinking... why couldn’t I use it? Stay after school for half an hour and practice some pointe work? Nobody’s using it anyway, so I may as well put it to good use. What I’m wondering is if there are any obvious legal problems with this. Like for example, would I get in big trouble for it because if I got injured the school would get in lots of trouble? Or because it’s after school hours, would it just be on me so the school doesn’t care what u do? Thanks.