Why are immigration officials still practicing catch and release. Why are thousands of illegals being released into the country? Why are we?

Not deporting these illegals back to their countries, why will they be releasing over a thousand of illegals over this weekend into the country? What is going on with Trump? Is he to blame for this or is it because of Congress? I have been a strong supporter of Trump, but as of late I am starting to question my... show more Not deporting these illegals back to their countries, why will they be releasing over a thousand of illegals over this weekend into the country? What is going on with Trump? Is he to blame for this or is it because of Congress? I have been a strong supporter of Trump, but as of late I am starting to question my support. I am not looking for insults, just answers from someone who might know. The numbers are greater now than under Obama what is going on?