Will my skin be fine if I shower with boiling hot water but moisture after?

• 1 year ago

Absolutely not.

• 1 year ago

NO

Do not do this

Moisturiser will NOT help

• 1 year ago

Any temperate above 120 F is going to burn your skin, which will blister and kill it. Maybe even lower, if you have sensitive skin in some areas. Even 110 F for 25 minutes will damage your skin, but it *should* recover. For most people, a temperature above 106 F is painful.

If your skin becomes red or flushed, the temperature is too high! Best for most people is between 95 and 105 F, but some people do better with cooler.

• Who

if you shower with boiling water you wont care-

cos you will either have no skin (only blisters where the skin will eventually die off leaving scars)

or you will be dead

I would be astonished if it was fine after exposure to scalding no matter what you did afterward.

you will have 2nd or 3rd degree burns all over, which will be very very painful. Dumb idea.

Well if you say boiling as in very very hot shower water from the tap then it's fine but if you mean literal boiling hot water from a kettle that is 100 degrees Celsius, think again.

well... define your ideology of boiling water... literal boiling water obviously will melt your skin.. moisturizing your bones wont help...

If you are gonna shower with hot water, like i do. You'll be fine, after moisturizing

No boiling is too hot I think it will scold you